Contact us now to start your travel nursing career with MedStaff.
We here at MedStaff always want to hear from you, whether you have specific questions not covered in our FAQ section or have comments and suggestions regarding our website. Contact us any time! We're more than happy to assist you in providing any additional expertise about travel nursing careers so that you can get started right away.
Listed below is all MedStaff's contact information. Please don't hesitate to contact us!
Are you new to Travel Nursing? Call us here:
Phone Contact Information: 800.201.9855
24-hour on-call service available: 800.732.9992
Monday-Friday, 8am-10pm EST
Saturday, 9am-6pm EST
International nurses interested in travel nursing in the United States should visit the Assignment America website.
Need to get some paperwork to us in a hurry?
Fax all your information to the number below:
Are you more comfortable sending your documents by U.S. postal service?
Please use the address below:
MedStaff Healthcare Solutions
3805 West Chester Pike, Suite 200
Newtown Square, PA 19073
For any patient care incident or legal situation related to your care, please call immediately. 888.235.3321 or 800.513.5635
- Severe wounds or internal injuries
- Sudden or unexpected death
- Birth related injuries-maternal or fetal
- Significant medication error
- Paralysis, brain damage, sight loss
- Disability like: amputation, sepsis, any unanticipated sensory, fracture or disfigurement, systemic or neurological defects
- Any housing incident
**Discuss only with MedStaff Risk Management.**
For an injury related to your job or work activities please call MedStaff’s Workers’ Compensation team immediately at 800.695.7810.
- Do NOT go to the ER. That is only for emergencies (severe bleeding, broken bones, loss of consciousness).
- Our WC team will find a nearby Clinic where you can receive treatment for your injuries and get follow up care in the future (if required).
- Do NOT give the clinic your personal health information. They will get our WC insurance billing information from our WC team.
- Stay in touch with the WC team about your Clinic visit and medical treatment so we can process all your WC Benefits promptly.