Discover the magic of MedStaff.
Over 20 years ago, MedStaff started with the purpose of providing nurses with ample opportunities to travel across the country and take temporary staffing assignments with the best healthcare facilities. We’ve worked hard to not only build enduring relationships with the travel nurses that work with our staffing company, but with the nationally-recognized hospitals that comes to us to help fill their open staffing positions.
Today, MedStaff provides travel nursing jobs to more than 1,500 healthcare facilities across the U.S. and the Caribbean. We take pride in the fact that we work with:
- 80% of the nation’s top hospitals as rated by U.S. News & World Report
- 65% of the nation’s Magnet hospitals
Travel nurses who work with MedStaff have the opportunity to work with some of the most esteemed healthcare professionals nationwide with access to the most recent innovations in medical technology available.
Our mission is to provide the best healthcare facilities with the highest quality patient care. It’s the reason why our travel nurses are among the best educated and most qualified nationwide.
- MedStaff’s pool of nurses is composed predominately of BSN educated RNs — 51% of our RNs are BSN educated compared to the national average of 30%
- Our travel nurses, across the realm of services offered, have more than an average of 8.5 years of experience
- Many of our travel nurses go on to pursue specialty and Master’s training while they are a part of the MedStaff team
MedStaff is one of the most trusted staffing companies in the travel nursing industry because we put a lot of effort into screening and credentialing our travel nurses. This allows us to offer our travel nurses more jobs across the country, and it’s the reason why we’re so revered and respected in our industry.