Benefits & Insurance
What will MedStaff provide me for benefits as a travel nurse?
MedStaff offers an extensive salary and benefits package for every travel nurse on assignment. This includes:
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Free housing or a generous housing subsidy
- Free first day professional liability and travel reimbursement
- Free checking and direct deposit
- Completion and referral bonuses
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Shift differentials
- Free unlimited continuing education credits
- Discounts on products and services at some of the country’s best retailers
Can I add my spouse and/or children to my insurance?
For an additional premium, you may add your spouse or children to your insurance. MedStaff will deduct this monthly from your paycheck on a pretax basis.
Are there retirement plans available for travel nurses at MedStaff?
Yes, after 90 days, you will be eligible to start a 401(k) plan that we offer.